Today I tried and came up with the following recipes for a sweet cherry pie mixed with black berry. It turned out to be delicous! Check it out and let me know if you like it.
- 125 g mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 6 ca flour soup
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 5 ca powdered sugar
- 2 ca black cherry jam
- Beat egg yolks with sugar
- Add mascarpone, and flour as well as yeast
- Mount the whites in snow
- Mix delicately with the preceding mixture
- Pour into a buttered and floured pan
- Bake 35/40 minutes at 150 degrees
A truely mellow extraordiary … yum yum.